Sunday, October 31, 2010

Teaching Mom How to Tweet...(Read from the bottom up)

  1. PrincessNDA @sohappyathome Ok... o.o
  2. Renee sohappyathome
       
    No you are
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  ♥♫Natalie♫♥ PrincessNDA @sohappyathome MOM!!! You're tweeting your templates!!
  6. Renee sohappyathome I love you too
  7. Renee sohappyathome Please call
  8. Renee sohappyathome See you in
  9. Renee sohappyathome See you at
  10. Renee sohappyathome Meeting is canceled.
  11. Renee sohappyathome I will be arriving at
  12. Renee sohappyathome I'm busy right now. I'll call you later.
  13. Renee sohappyathome I'm in a meeting, call me later at
  14.  ♥♫Natalie♫♥ PrincessNDA @sohappyathome That wasn't an @reply.. ;-) lol
  15. Renee sohappyathome Thank you
  16.  ♥♫Natalie♫♥ PrincessNDA @sohappyathome But what on earth is "tu"?
  17.  ♥♫Natalie♫♥ PrincessNDA @sohappyathome Yes ma'am? Just got your reply..lol I think you have it. =)
  18. Renee sohappyathome Natalie?
  19. Renee sohappyathome @princessnda tu
  20.  ♥♫Natalie♫♥ PrincessNDA @sohappyathome Yes ma'am. =)
  21. Renee sohappyathome Natalie come up here plsz

1 comment: