Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yes, I do Plan on Writing a Really Random Post Everytime I get Online..

Hehe... I said "I do".. =P
I just realized my picture of My Dreamer doesn't pull up.. I'll have to fix that shortly..
"I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard.."





Someday, I'm going to go on an adventure, and wear this coat.
*nods*
"From Inigo Montoya howling his famous accusation amid a jigsaw of slate sky and charcoal rocks, to the Three Musketeers crashing justice down upon the world around them - I can't help but get caught up in such heartfelt adventure. That's not to say I want to waltz around challenging folks to duels, but I do love me a healthy dose of such romanticism and gusto.."

"Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear all the angels cheer because we're together.."
I discovered new Michael Buble music..hehe..
I Just Haven't Met You Yet.
Still the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment