Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's in a Name Contest Results

Remember this: CONTEST!!!!!


Yeah, I decided the winner.
Here are the contestants:
*Russell's* *Ghost*,
 Britt Nicole,
 Christy Trisler,
 Hi there, my name is Dug, and I love you,
 Lightning Strikes,
 Shut up, ya witch!! I'm not a witch I'm your wife!!! Humperdinck!! Humperdinck!!!! Humperdinck!!!!,
 The Dread Ninja Pirate Roberts,
 You've got a friend in me,
 Jeffrey Harvey 
 Myree Gretts




And the winner is:
Hi there, my name is Dug, and I love you!!!!!!


That is really the best for several reasons which will be explained in the blog post dedicated to the owner of this handle. 




 2nd place winner: You've got a friend in me 


3rd place winner: Shut up, ya witch!! I'm not a witch I'm your wife!!! Humperdinck!! Humperdinck!!!! Humperdinck!!!!,


Noble attempts:




Gets it's own blog post anyway: 
 The Dread Ninja Pirate Roberts,


The winner's dedication will be up asap. 
And her chocolate as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment