Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dream Kitchen..

Day dreaming about my future kitchen..





I like how simple this one is..



I like her outfit.. Hate the backwash though.. 


If I grow up to be a princess,  this will be my kitchen. 
(No, Harry, I am not interested.)



And if I ever move to Hawaii, I want my kitchen to look like this..
Except a bit bigger maybe.. 


I like the color + retro here..



I really like this one..

Again with the simple.. 



The window is awesome. 



So yeah.. That's it.. 






4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, "No Harry I'm not interested." You're so funny. :) I bet you would like the fashion that would come with being a princess. :) Did you like Kate's dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, "No Harry I'm not interested." You're so funny.:) I bet you wouldn't mind the fashion that comes with being a princess.:) Did you like Kate's dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I thought it was lovely! I saw some of the others she could have picked, and this was probably my fav. :-)
    I'll admit, she's been my fashion icon for a few months now..:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I found that top picture a few years ago and saved it on my computer. You know what they say about great minds... ;-)

    ReplyDelete