Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't Y'all get Spoiled...

I prolly can't continue with these daily photo blogs for long. 
:-P

So today consisted of:


Me pretending I was Alice going through the looking glass, 



Nicole saying "Let me see your camera I'll take pictures of you!"
Some of the poses she made me do..
Her: "Now pop your foot!"
Me: "Wha??"
Her: "You know, pop it!"
Me: "Ooooh.. Ok." 
0.0


I just about died laughing by the time we were done.. 


She thought it was funny too. 
;-)


The boys had to get physicals before they sign up for basketball, 
so I took random pics of the waiting room. 


It's kind of cute.. 
In a doctor's office-y kind of way..


Or else we'll drug them and cover them with stickers. 


The whole place had a travel theme.. 
Which I found awesome.. 


And then we went to AppleBees. 



Leo loves Apple Bee's. 



Faith was rather bored with it all. 



I sneaked a pic of this dude. 
He saw my camera and was giving me a lesson on film and photography from the old days. He used to work for Kodak! 
He was pretty awesome. Glad I got his pic. 




Yaya wanted to pose with these flowers. 


And then I got my hair cut&curled.
(Thanks Chauncy!)


Very curled. 


It's still pretty long though. 


Nicky (my official photographer): "Look dramatic!"
Eh... You try looking dramatic in a seatbelt. :-P



Then we went to Red State Barbecue. 
So yum.


And they have little sheepz in the back yard. 
Hmmm...
I forgot to check and see if lamb was on the menu...
0.0



And that is all. 









No comments:

Post a Comment