Wednesday, June 8, 2011

RANDOM DAY REPORT IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!

Ok, not really in all caps. Hehe. 
So today's been fun.. 
Shopping.. Italian food.. Swimming in the lake.. Firmly deciding I need to go to TeenPact Congress in Richmond, VA.. (Am I right?)



Right now I'm watching Open Season 3 with Leo & Nicky.
(WHY did they make a 3rd one??)
 "Mommy and Bob are going to look for Bigfoot!"



Curled up with Leo's stuffed shark and Nick looking over my shoulder I 
thought I'd blog. 


And show off my new favorite nail polish. 
:-P
It's by Essie (Best brand ever.)
It's called Peach... Some word I don't know.. 
lol Sorry.. 


I got some book(s) boxes.. 
Kind of like the on my friend Becky made me, but not as awesome. 
;-)


And I bought some real books. 
:-D
I got Ranger's Apprentice book2, and The Book of Lost Tales, and 100 Chinese recipes, and 2Hardy Boys books, and Real Life Tips from Nancy Drew. 
Yesh.
:-D


Ooooh! This is Sheba!! 
Isn't she lovely? 
:-D


Yesh. 
That is an owl. 



Nicole & me right before we went swimming. 



Some daisies growing out on our dock..

David followed us down, and when I jumped in the water he started crying and trying to figure out how to get me out without 
1. being seen by the dogs 
&
2. getting wet himself. 

Well, now I'm out of Italian food.
And our movie's not over yet... 
So I'm just going to like.. sit here and stuff.. 
Ok, later y'all..

4 comments:

  1. :-D
    Awesome pics.
    YAY @Sheba. lol
    Great post. Keep'm comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lol, and we'll see. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not supposed to TELL people they're book boxes. Secret stash and all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Let me fix that! lol

    ReplyDelete