Friday, July 1, 2011

I Wouldn't Want to Live There...

Indianapolis is a lovely place but I wouldn't want to live there. 
Actually, I'll be living there next fall for Verity.. 
Huh.. Scratch that.. I guess I do want to live there.
Especially after my night at the Egyptian Room.  T'was AMAZING.
So I promised pics and vids and such.. 
Here they are. 
^_^
Wish you could have been there.

(And, just saying, the amazingly awkward way he danced was so incredibly funny/ awesome.)



There was a random tree.. 


The stage was so cool.


Coolest opening ever!
(Laura's biggest fans were right behind me...lol)



And there he is!!!


Ok, I know you can hardly hear it.. But at least I could when I was there.. :-P
"Weighed down by heavy lids and lunar lullabies,
I knew you were wide awake because you smile with your eyes."



The little flying dance he did..
XD
Umbrella Beach, if you couldn't tell.. 







"If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars.."



"But still my heart stops without you cuz there's something about you that makes me feel alive!"


"The glow-in-the-dark stars on your ceiling will shine for us.."



Oh, it was so amazing and beautiful... 
And then she swooned and yeah.. 
Poor girl.. I guess she just couldn't take it.. 
:-S

"Remember me.. I'll never forget you.."





"I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.."




"I'm never letting go..I'm never letting go!"


"Because my dreams are bursting at the seams.."
<3
That was possibly the best part of the night.



He is THE most awkward dancer! 
XD
It was so great..
"Let's dance in the moonlight!"



BREANNE DUREN IS SO GOOD!
*cough*
That is all.





"I remember the view whenever I'm holding you.."



Ok, blogger hates me, so I am just going to publish and hope y'all enjoy. 
(And hope I posted the right videos!)










(Oh, and this is the Shawn Chystopher hologram! It was sooo cool!)




Yes, that's Adam Young and Breanna Duren. 
And because of this picture their names are now in my contacts. 
=D
(I know I'm a dork. :-P )

I had an absolutely amazing time on Tuesday.
And just saying, 
I'm going to be singing his songs for the rest of the week..
See y'all..
Whenever..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment