Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We're All Mad Here.

We're All Mad Here.



For the next five minutes I am going to type almost every thought that comes into my head.
Well, not all of them. I bet there is a bird under that hat. You think so too, don't you Faith. HE STOLE THE HAT! Nicky's so sweet.. Getting Sheba's plug.. Candid Camera is funny.. That is not the Sommers woman.. Two new Tweets. I must be bored. Ah! This doesn't belong to Sheba! Please don't die! How do other bloggers do this? It is not that amazingly fun. I hope y'all enjoy it. The 'Os? The Zeros? That makes no sense. Now I am going to do dishes cuz actually, hours have passed and I no longer have time to do this. Maybe later I will do it again. If I don not go star gazing. Hahahaha, Don. That's awesome. Ok, ciao.
Faith is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment