Sunday, September 18, 2011

I had to.

It's driven me crazy since 5th grade in crochet lessons when my friend first told me. I wondered and wondered and finally forgot. But recently the question was brought back to mind, and it's been plaguing me even more intensely than it used to. I've tried to be patient. Normally I can resist these kind of nagging curiosities, but not this time. This time, I googled it. My curiosity got the better of me, I couldn't help it! I had to know!
Does Chloe (Steele) Williams make it to the end of the tribulation? Or does she get her head cut off like my friend said she did?




Turns out she does. *sigh*

Was this a very random post?
Yes. But hey, that's life.
Also, Faith wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot.
But yesterday she kind of was, so expect pics tomorrow.
Also, tomorrow is Daddy's birthday.
Also, I'm making creme brulee.
Also, I think that should become a tradition, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment