Thursday, September 8, 2011

Imma Neutraler.

That wasn't meant to be published yet, cuz I needed some other pics of other things other than me and Justin Beiber.. But  guess I'll just do another post later. 0.o


We met in Dillard's by the Kate Spade Twirl perfume. 
I didn't want to hurt his lil feelings by saying I really didn't want a picture, and that I just REALLY wanted to look at the perfume.. Which, I didn't get to do. -_-
So yeah. 
Next time, maybe.. 
*sigh*
Cuz how awesome must a perfume be to be called Twirl??!



The jury's still out on purple nail polish for me..
But the silver one is cool. 
Chloe's going to love this. 
Along with the new Phineas and Ferb movie, 
AND
a prayer journal in her favorite colors. Believe it or not, that's what I'm most excited about giving her. 
I mean, what are the chances of my finding a purple and lime green prayer journal right before her birthday??


Also, I got my hair done. 
And watched as Danielle's mom was match made before my very eyes.
It was so awesome.
Anyway, Sue Thomas + dishes = my night.
And pineapple pizza.
Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment