Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's 11:11.

I'm going outside now. I may be eaten by a spider. I hope not. The question really is, where were you at 1am on July 26th of last year? I want to go see Casting Crowns and Sanctus Real. I have a better chance of going to that than to Owl City again. And it'd be just as cool. Though, I don't like people, and there'd be a lot. It's at Rupp Arena after all. I like Rick Perry. Well, I like him out of these people. None of these candidates (It's like candi dates...Gross..) are really that great. Name recognition is so important. As are principles. As are, believe me or not, looks. America is full of shallow people who don't want to watch a woman grow old, or an ugly man grow uglier. It's just not going to happen. Ok. NOW I'm going outside.
See y'all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Ha I was proooobably asleep in bed. With my hand wrapped up with several broken bones.

    Safe bet in my case. =P ;-)

    ReplyDelete