Monday, October 17, 2011

The Anniversary of my braces.

Today I did something stupid.
I went through all my starred emails to see why they were starred and if they needed to be or not.
And then I read them all.
Not a great way to start the day. (Though, I was right, some didn't need to be starred. Expired HallMark coupon? Fail.)
I am going to have to do something about my two front (bottom) teeth.
My wisdom teeth are coming in and messing up all the hard work my orthodontist did.
Ugh. Mom says I need to have them removed. I'm looking forward to that like I look forward to getting run over by a red pickup truck.
I only got halfway through The Extended Fellowship of the Ring. I kind of love that movie.
When I grow up, I want to be a Hobbit.
My Rangers are going to the World Series!! And we're winning this year.
Can't let the Mavericks have all the wins, you know? ;-)
Please don't close the Georgetown Post Office? I love the post office! Everything about it is happy! (Except the cost of shipping.. You'd think they'd be able to stay open by my payments alone!)
And what's the deal with $100 P.O.Boxes?
I'm thinking not yet.
Pap's pickup truck may be mine soon. It's not red. It's tan. Prolly needs to be tuned up. Not sure when I'll buy it, or how much I'll buy it for, but I'd get it before my Rav4, and it'd at least get me to work and back.
Faith hates it when people wipe her nose.
"My God is so big, so strong, and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do."
I used to love that song. Right now I think it's perfectly encouraging.
I am determined to NOT complain about it being cold, even once starting now. It's my almost through with the year resolution.
Mormons saying they are Christians are like the Occupy Wall Street people saying they are Tea Party.
Faith has a new doll. It's a mermaid named Merlina... Hehe.
She loved it so much at the store I had to get it for her. She loves it so much, I hate taking it from her when it's her bed time. She cries if she doesn't have her Merlina. Seriously, Faith is the cutest baby sister ever.
I don't trust diaries.
Keep it secret, keep it safe, and keep it where you can find it. That last one is extremely important.
Honey, it's a SMOLDER not a SMOLJER.
Doesn't matter, anyway, I think he broke it.
Board games are fantabulous. Monopoly takes forever though. Enjoyable as it is.. Though it is quite hard to make billions in fake little bills when everyone keeps hitting me up for cash.
"Pleeeeease, Natalie, can I have $500?" 9_9
Me: "Aw, sure you can."
...
Darnit, I fell for it again. @_@
My Paradise Island Piggy bank is almost full. I need to get a new one, so I don't have to cash it in.
My camera needs a name. Help?
I taught Faith how to play the drums.
Mattress sledding? Right on!
Stupid leprechauns.
Jeremiah 29:11 is a very wonderful verse.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment