Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beware the Phantom of the Operaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (Also, happy birthday, Mom!)

That's where I was last night.



Well, at the Lexington showing of it. 
It was amazing. 
The guy that played the phantom was the best out of all of them, in my opinion.
Christine had such a gorgeous voice.
The songs were fantastic.
"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime,
Say the word and I will follow you!"

Loved that part.
Though, I won't lie.. I cried for the phantom..
Quite a few time, actually..
I felt so sorry for him!
*sigh*
Anyway...

Today's Mom's birthday.. I got her something very cool, and paid speed shipping for it..
"It'll be there in two days!"
That was 2 weeks ago...
*sigh*

My princess is sick. She had a fever all last night. It's gone now, but I feel so bad for her. 
='(
Everyone around here is singing Phantom of the Opera songs..
I can't wait till the play comes out on DVD. I was quite ready to watch it again.
Also, apparently, according to The Phantom of the Opera AND the new Barbie movie,
girls that have music constantly playing in their heads are crazy. 
*Raises hand*
That's me...
Right now it's 
"He's there, the phantom of the opera! Beware the phantom of the opera!"
And just saying, I hit every one of the notes to the song when I sang it in the car with Faithy.
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment