Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mad as a Hatter. But I've Heard the Best People Are...

It's October 6th.
Happy Mad Hatter Day!

While  ^he^ was the original,


^He^ is definitely my favorite Mad Hatter.



In honor of the day I wore a hat. 
Mom called me Hatalie all day, and eventually made me take it off because she said I looked like someone who should be in England, not Kentucky. 
XD


I hate how I look in this picture, but because of the story I posted it anyway.
Nicky won me this hat because he said I needed a hatter hat.



Faith is most definitely a hat person. She had a hat on today, but I've not uploaded pics yet.


She likes this hat best.


Chloe's also a hat person.



I may become more of one later on, but my styles are so limited at the moment..
(I only look good in floppy brims.)

Pics of the day to come soon. Until then, ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment