Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh, ok.

The awkward moment when he's going to kill her, she doesn't love the other him, the other him falls down a waterfall, and I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. His wedding dress saved him. Can I try dress sailing? You just might be a leprechaun. "Many a lady left at the alter has jumped to her doom! Ooooh! Here comes another one.." *Splosh.*
Ironically The Black Widow got caught in a web. Hahahaha. Where's Waldo? Oh, he's with her. Ok. She has a bow. I like bows. "You don't want to return with me?" "Oh, in a heartbeat!" "Well, you don't have to, I like it right here."
Don't you ever marry Prunella. Ick.
Everyone is snoring.
9mins of battery?
Fail.
I'm going to fly a fish now.
"Think of me fondly when we've said goodbye!"
She's asleep, but she needs her jammies.. Goodnight world.
See y'all tomorrow.

"There'll never be a day when I don't think of you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment